Here is a great wedding water cooler idea, for people who don’t want to drink water at a wedding (which is mostly everyone.) How about making your own custom coolers with whatever beverage you want to spout on tap? The picture speaks for itself!
How To Make a Custom Wedding Non-Water Water Cooler
1) Buy or rent a water cooler. You can actually purchase one of these for cheaper than you would think at Sam’s Club or BJ’s Wholesale.
2) Print a large beverage logo on adhesive paper at your local Staples, Office Max, or print shop.
3) Adhere logo to side of water bottle. (Either glue logo or apply sticker paper, smoothly.)
4) Purchase beverage in mass amounts and fill water bottle with your drink of choice.
5) Plug in cooler and display to serve cold. Enjoy!