Are you and your fiance “wayyy into music” and want to really get that point out to your wedding guests? Is your wedding a music-themed wedding, perhaps, with musical notes, or maybe a 50s theme wedding? Well, if you answered “yes,” to either of these questions, then here is an idea for you!
HOW TO MAKE A VINYL RECORD WEDDING GUESTBOOK
1) Locate and secure several old vinyl records, preferably ones of artists whom you both enjoy. Garage sales, local record or thrift stores, and Ebay.com are great resources for this.
2) Label option – Create a custom round label to put in the center of the record, or leave the original artist for all to see.
3) Purchase some plate stands.
4) Display a few records on the stands with markers on a table at your reception hall entrance and your guests will do the rest.
5) Marker Selection – We recommend the silver metallic markers that you have to shake before each use for your guest to write with. They now have many different colors to choose from that can also compliment your wedding colors!
WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED…. When you are finished with your special day, you will have some great keepsakes that you can display in your home, or even hang on a wall. To learn how to best hang your records, you can read our party decoration on record hanging blog post here.